I can't believe how fast time has gone. Soren is almost 4 months old!
He is a beautiful and happy baby boy! He wakes up most mornings cooing and babbling in his little baby voice instead of crying. At 3 months, he started sleeping through the night but theres always a day here and there when he doesn't. That also usually coincides with the odd day when hes teething badly and wakes up crying in pain, poor little guy. At a week under 3 months, his 2 bottom teeth broke through! I'm sure more are soon to come, as its about a month later and he's drooling crazily and his cheeks are a nice steady flushed red.
He "talks" to us all the time. I swear he says "hello" and "hi" and is even trying "I love you", but the I love you comes out as an" I-O-ouuuu", but hes trying! Hes incredibly verbal already, but given that his parents talk a lot, thats no surprise to anyone. My profession is talking. So is the hubbys actually.
Oh, and for the record, I didn't succumb to the diaper wipes, he is quite happy to have his bum changed with the cold wipes now, I dare say he even enjoys it. lol. But the kid still loves being warm!
I just read back to my first post about how this blog will "give me something to do" on sleepless nights or lazy days. Wow, who was I kidding? Sleepless nights are far busier than one without kids might think, and lazy days are not lazy anymore! My life is so much busier, and so much fuller, than it was before. Having Soren has changed my husband and I so much - our outlooks on life, our feelings for each other, our goals, our priorities...basically everything. It is all for the better.
Soren will be 4 months on New Years Eve, and as of Jan 1 I will have 8 months left until going back to work. Where did the past 6 go??? I can't believe how fast time has gone. One great example of this phenomenon is that I have not posted since Sept 12. It is now Dec 19. I have done nothing and everything since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for new blog posts! I'm so glad that you're enjoying momhood so much. You're great at it, and Soren is an amazing baby.
ReplyDelete