3 more days until my due date, until the Dr. "guestimates" that Jr. should arrive. Of course, no one can schedule when a baby comes (unless induced for medical reasons, etc).
All things equal, it is the baby who ultimately decides when he/she is going to make their grand appearance into the world. Jr. is "due" on the 30th, but technically can come any time now. Waiting for Jr. to arrive is a bittersweet - in some ways I'm sad to see the end of being pregnant. It has been an overall great experience and I've really enjoyed it. But I'm also sick of it in other ways, and can't wait to hold my little boy in my arms.
Here's to a new beginning (coming any day) and a new life starting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited! Can't wait until he arrives. :) I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete